Sunday, December 5, 2010

He had me at "Woof"

As everyone knows, I am an animal lover...but just in case you didn't understand the extent of my love for a little boy named Otis...here are just a couple pics....hey I'm the grandma to this puppy--so humor me a bit, would ya!!!


Sorry so fuzzy....early morning before the sun came up taken with my IPhone--he'd just spent the night in my bed....how lucky was I????


Sun coming up, a bit lighter---he's like "grandma...really, can't a boy sleep?"


Sun is up a bit more....he's still in a lounging kinda mood


I'm outta here... grandmother or not, this lady just won't quit with the pictures


And then he was gone....


What's this...a new toy for a good little boy?


Thanks grandma....I love my new chew toy


Chilling with my Mommy


His favorite spot to hang out...right next to Mommy or Daddy


Stacey and Otis at the doggie park--this lucky little boy's Mommy and Daddy take him to the park more than once a day....the life of a city dog is pretty darn good--and Somerville's doggie parks ROCK!!!!


Sweet boy my second morning....he spent the night sleeping with his Mom and Dad, them came for an early visit before I got out of bed


Mom joined us and Otis decided my hand needed a quick bath



He is such a big boy now...not the little puppy he was at the beginning of the summer when they first brought him home


Although this sweet boy has only been a member of the family for 6 short months, he has won the heart of everyone he meets. After my quick weekend with Otis, I already know I will be sad to say goodbye at the end of this day....until we are in Boston again....love from Grandma

No comments: